Self-Catering Farming Adventure at South Africa’s LANDRANI®
Transform into a Tech-Savvy Shepherd on the Southern Hemisphere’s Most Advanced Sheep Farm!
Escape the cityscape
Escape the cityscape and journey to the heart of South Africa’s pristine Klein Karoo for a 6-night rural retreat from Monday to Sunday. At LANDRANI®, not only do you breathe in the fresh countryside air, but you also step into the boots of a “tourist farmer” on the most technologically advanced sheep farm in the Southern Hemisphere. Your rustic yet modern cabin awaits, complemented by a box of premium LANDRANI® Lamb meat cuts for a self-catered braai experience under the star-studded African skies.
Embrace AgriTourism at its finest at LANDRANI® Self-Catering Cabins, where sustainability and unforgettable experiences converge. Let us be your gateway to a memorable farm stay adventure!
- Arrival and Welcome Dinner at LANDRANI®, South Africa’s agri-tech marvel
- Introduction to Smart Farm Technology
Tuesday - Wednesday
- LambFactory™ – Witness ewes from the Karoo lamb in safe surroundings
- GrowFactory™ – Immerse in our automated lamb growth systems
Thursday - Friday
- FeedFactory – Craft nutritious feed
- FeedingTeam – Distribute our patented FeedBlocks™
- Potjie Kos Competition – Team up for a traditional stew cooking contest, starring our LANDRANI® Lamb meat
- Evening at Communal Boma Fire: Braai with supplied LANDRANI® Lamb meat cuts
- IntelliFarm™ – Explore our mobile software
- Evening at Communal Boma Fire – Braai with supplied LANDRANI® Lamb meat cuts